Spiritlove

If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it -Jonathan Winters
Portal • Arcade • Calendar •  FAQ •  Search •  Register •  Login 
It is currently Mon, 28 Jul 2014, 11:17 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome

You are currently viewing SPIRITLOVE as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features.
Before registering as a new member, please first read > HERE

Forum rules

OFF-TOPIC

Random things go here...! General chit-chat/news/gossip -and anything that doesn't fit into other sections of the forum

Post subject: Re: Cosmic Ordering
Unread postPosted: Tue, 13 Jul 2010, 6:39 pm 

rainbows wrote:
Sorry to hear about your son, Inspirespirit. I've just been reading about Still's Disease, it really is quite horrid. :sad:

When will you know if your son can have the hip replacement?

I have received an email back from Scott's consultant today saying

'From what you say it sounds as though we are closer to hip replacement than we anticipated previously. I will arrange for Scott to be seen in the combined rheumatology/orthopaedic clinic soon'.

So, will let you know when we get the appointment for the combined clinic. :smile:

Unread postPosted: Tue, 13 Jul 2010, 6:54 pm 
`
`

inspirespirit wrote:
rainbows wrote:
Sorry to hear about your son, Inspirespirit. I've just been reading about Still's Disease, it really is quite horrid. :sad:

When will you know if your son can have the hip replacement?

I have received an email back from Scott's consultant today saying

'From what you say it sounds as though we are closer to hip replacement than we anticipated previously. I will arrange for Scott to be seen in the combined rheumatology/orthopaedic clinic soon'.

So, will let you know when we get the appointment for the combined clinic. :smile:

That sounds like very promising news, inspirespirit. Hopefully the ball will start rolling soon. :grin:

Unread postPosted: Thu, 15 Jul 2010, 10:41 pm 

OMG. :shock: :shock: :shock: I'ts just occured to me that one of my cosmic orders has already happened !!!! See the above post. My cosmic order was for the consultant to decide to give Scott a hip replacement. We have been waiting for him to say yes for 2 years and he keeps saying no, not yet. He has now said he is going to refer Scott soon to the combined clinic which is the surgeon that will perform the op.

OMG

Unread postPosted: Thu, 15 Jul 2010, 11:03 pm 
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

There ye go, then.Be careful what you wish for. :lol:

Unread postPosted: Thu, 15 Jul 2010, 11:34 pm 
`
`

Great news , Inspirespirit. :grin:

I've been doing my own Cosmic Ordering, visualising the order for ten minutes every day.
If my order come true, I really may start believing in it..it's that unlikely!

Unread postPosted: Fri, 16 Jul 2010, 11:03 am 
-
-

Quote:
Yes. As someone who's studied the psychology of superstition, do you think I'm wrong to do so?

What is the psychology of superstition :?

Unread postPosted: Wed, 21 Jul 2010, 11:21 am 

rainbows wrote:
I've been doing my own Cosmic Ordering, visualising the order for ten minutes every day.
If my order come true, I really may start believing in it..it's that unlikely!

How's it going, Rainbows?
I don't seem to be very good at this myself. :roll:

Unread postPosted: Wed, 21 Jul 2010, 1:45 pm 
`
`

5 days was enough..It was tiring :shock: and that was only ten minutes twice a day.
I asked for four million pounds, I visualised that cheque with all my heart :grin:

So now I sit back and wait for it :grin: I had to make it that unlikely so if it does happen I'll be shocked.

Come on, come on, come on!

Unread postPosted: Wed, 21 Jul 2010, 2:08 pm 
-
-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jul/2 ... ning-shock

Unread postPosted: Wed, 21 Jul 2010, 2:21 pm 

thats a lot to ask for rainbows :?

Unread postPosted: Wed, 21 Jul 2010, 6:22 pm 

spiritlove party lol

Unread postPosted: Wed, 28 Jul 2010, 11:23 pm 
`
`

Perhaps my Cosmic Ordering is teasing me until the real thing.
Tonight's lottery I had 2 numbers and the other 4 only one digit away.

Silly how you think it's closer when it's a completely different number. Oh well, there's always Saturday.

Unread postPosted: Thu, 29 Jul 2010, 10:14 am 

Cosmic ordering has nothing to do with asking out loud. Cosmic ordering has everything to do with the vibration you're giving off. If you really want something, that's the first part...automatic. But then, you have to 'allow' it in, and that means feeling good for the majority of the time...impossible for most, doubly impossible for sceptics. When you feel good, you allow in the good things you want. Because it's a fully inclusive universe, you get what you want and what you don't want...watch where your attention is, and watch your beliefs... If 'you' say, 'this doesn't work for me', you believe it, and then the evidence will be shown as your belief will attract its replica. What you're living exactly at this moment is a result of cosmic ordering, which you do by default all the time...
Clearer?

Unread postPosted: Thu, 29 Jul 2010, 11:08 am 
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

Well hello, Milloman. You're a stranger these days.What have you been getting up to lately then? So--you believe Cosmic Ordering is part of Reality?

Unread postPosted: Thu, 29 Jul 2010, 11:11 am 

People who have bad luck wish for it?

Unread postPosted: Thu, 29 Jul 2010, 11:18 am 

Deep down they believe good luck won't come their way so, in effect, they're sending that message out to the cosmos and thus they get back what they've projected as their expectation, which is bad luck.
The message is to stay positive, don't let any negative thoughts invade your mind or the cosmos will interpret that as your actual desire rather than what you absolutely do not want.
Easy in theory, but harder to put into practice all the time.
:mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Thu, 29 Jul 2010, 1:38 pm 
`
`

Milloman wrote:
Cosmic ordering has nothing to do with asking out loud. Cosmic ordering has everything to do with the vibration you're giving off. If you really want something, that's the first part...automatic. But then, you have to 'allow' it in, and that means feeling good for the majority of the time...impossible for most, doubly impossible for sceptics. When you feel good, you allow in the good things you want. Because it's a fully inclusive universe, you get what you want and what you don't want...watch where your attention is, and watch your beliefs... If 'you' say, 'this doesn't work for me', you believe it, and then the evidence will be shown as your belief will attract its replica. What you're living exactly at this moment is a result of cosmic ordering, which you do by default all the time...
Clearer?

Oh, Hi Milloman

The vibes must have reached you then. :lol:

Unread postPosted: Thu, 29 Jul 2010, 2:25 pm 

Milloman wrote:
What you're living exactly at this moment is a result of cosmic ordering, which you do by default all the time...
Clearer?

I don't believe this I'm afraid. When you have a sick son, and you want with every fibre of your being for them to get well, and they don't - that's like saying I want him to be sick. Or equally as bad, it's like saying he wants to be ill, when he desperately wants to be well. :sad:

Unread postPosted: Thu, 29 Jul 2010, 2:59 pm 

inspirespirit wrote:
When you have a sick son, and you want with every fibre of your being for them to get well, and they don't - that's like saying I want him to be sick.

Your wish in that case is driven by fear and a fervent desire for him to get well, which is not the same as positive thinking. You're not relaxed and in a positive frame of mind, but stressed and overwrought.
inspirespirit wrote:
Or equally as bad, it's like saying he wants to be ill, when he desperately wants to be well. :sad:

The poor lad is sick and uncomfortable, sad and more than a little fed-up, tired and probably weepy, so though he obviously wants to recover and feel good, it cannot work with cosmic ordering either because he's projecting negativity as a result of feeling so ill.

A zen attitude in all circumstances is required.

It's a different thing entirely to prayer, which those who have belief in religious faiths resort to when in need and which does not require a positive attitude.

That's what I gather about it all, anyway.

Unread postPosted: Thu, 29 Jul 2010, 3:38 pm 
`
`

To me, it's an Alternative Therapy that has a million excuses why it doesn't work and not a real one why it does.

Unread postPosted: Fri, 30 Jul 2010, 9:11 pm 
-
-

rainbows wrote:
To me, it's an Alternative Therapy that has a million excuses why it doesn't work and not a real one why it does.

An alternative to what?

Unread postPosted: Wed, 04 Aug 2010, 6:25 pm 
-
-

As far as I see it cosmic ordering is just wishful thinking. Like wishing on a star or touching wood, crossing your fingers etc.
If it comes true you think its worked. if it doesn't you think you've done it wrong.

Unread postPosted: Wed, 04 Aug 2010, 7:44 pm 

Milloman. I would be grateful if you would talk to me via this thread rather than keep pm'ing me please.

Unread postPosted: Wed, 04 Aug 2010, 8:22 pm 
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

Me too, please, Milloman. :smile:

Unread postPosted: Wed, 04 Aug 2010, 9:45 pm 
-
-

inspirespirit wrote:
Milloman. I would be grateful if you would talk to me via this thread rather than keep pm'ing me please.

Searcher wrote:

Me three. :mrgreen: What's the point in pm-ing when everyone else doesn't get a chance to give their point of view?

Unread postPosted: Wed, 04 Aug 2010, 10:18 pm 
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

He's afraid we all gang up on him.

Unread postPosted: Thu, 05 Aug 2010, 12:04 am 
`
`

We don't "do" ganging-up on here. Nobody should be afraid to air their views and opinions. It's a discussion forum.
Alternatively, if anyone feels uncomfortable speaking out in the open there is always the Club Room to avail of.

The PM facility is here for a reason. If the facility is abused, appropriate action can be taken.

Unread postPosted: Thu, 05 Aug 2010, 8:03 am 
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

I was just joking there, kk! :grin:

Unread postPosted: Thu, 05 Aug 2010, 11:38 am 

Our family use Cosmic Ordering and I welcome Milomans views :grin:

Unread postPosted: Thu, 05 Aug 2010, 1:09 pm 

fiddlededee wrote:
inspirespirit wrote:

Searcher wrote:

Me three. :mrgreen: ...

Ditto. I only use PMs for private messages which is what the service is there for.

Unread postPosted: Thu, 05 Aug 2010, 1:42 pm 

Milloman,Noel Edmonds once had Cosmic Ordering symbols on his hand, why?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -help.html

Unread postPosted: Thu, 05 Aug 2010, 2:16 pm 

To sell his book and gadget, that's why. ;)

Noel Edmonds launches 'cosmic ordering' app for iPhone users to call on the universe for help
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Quote:
Want a great new job or meet that special someone? Television presenter Noel Edmonds has launched an iPhone application that will call on the cosmos to help you.
The app is based on the New Age philosophy of 'cosmic ordering' and allows people to place orders with the cosmos asking for their wishes to come true and then record what happens.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z0vjkAyuVP

Also from that link-

Quote:
Top 10 stupid applications for smart phones...

1) Hold the button: More than 250,000 users have downloaded this game. To play you hold down a button on your phone for as long as possible... and that's it.
2) Know your death date: Quite a morbid application that works out when you're likely to pop your clogs based on entered data. It even gives you a countdown. Nice.
3) Touch Train: A game where you try and touch a target just a pixel across. Your chances of succeeding are 1 in 153,000.
4) Atomic fart: Can play more than 30 different fart noises and includes a timer so you can leave before your phone lets one rip. Funny if you're a seven year old boy...
5) 101 burps: Does what it says on the tin. Burps include 'wet belches', 'baby burps' and 'soda burp.'
6) 101 pickups: Including gems such as 'You are so beautiful you give the sun a reason to shine.' This app is guaranteed to have you going home alone.
7) Cupcake 'o' cupcake: Lets you design and decorate your own virtual cupcake. A cake you can't eat? Why bother?
8) Lucky number: Generates a set of lottery numbers for you. Have they never heard of lucky dip?
9) Rotary telephone: Turns your iPhone screen into a classic rotary dial telephone. For those who want to spend four times as long calling someone.
10) Cow toss: Toss the cow and watch it fly off into 3D space.

Unread postPosted: Thu, 05 Aug 2010, 10:02 pm 

inspirespirit wrote:

Milloman. please don't take this wrong. I really value your input and replies, but feel they are better on a public forum where we can all discuss your thoughts/input. There's nothing you have pm'd me that could not be put on this forum. It will make a great debate, and I have already tried to put the thoughts you have given me into practice.
I truly appreciate the time and trouble you have taken to pm me, but feel everything you say is well worth everyone seeing and having access to.

Unread postPosted: Mon, 09 Aug 2010, 10:14 am 
-
-

1) Hold the button: More than 250,000 users have downloaded this game. To play you hold down a button on your phone for as long as possible... and that's it.

250,000 with such sad lives. :shock:

Unread postPosted: Mon, 09 Aug 2010, 11:27 am 

Maybe they're exercising their thumbs.
Phone gym for arthritic fingers. :mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Fri, 13 Aug 2010, 4:15 pm 

You know how they say be careful what you wish for? Well. further up this thread I cosmically ordered for my son's consultant to agree to a hip transplant and for our little bulldog to be pregnant.

Found out this week Broxi is pregnant. Today have been to Nuffield in Oxford and after x rays, Scott has been put on the 'urgent' list for a hip replacement as not only is his hip very badly damaged but it has a cyst in it. They have said it will happen before the 'Autumn'. Now in my eyes we called be talking end Sept/Oct. Pups are due 11th to 13th September. Which could well mean I'll have 8 or so puppies here in Worcester and a son in Oxford who will then require lots of taking care of.
I forgot to mention to the cosmos that I didn't want the two simultaneous. :o :o :lol: :lol:

Unread postPosted: Fri, 13 Aug 2010, 4:20 pm 
`
`

I'm still waiting..... :| I haven't even won a tenner on the lottery since :lol:

Unread postPosted: Fri, 13 Aug 2010, 9:13 pm 
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

Miracles take a little longer, rainbows. :grin:

Unread postPosted: Thu, 20 Jan 2011, 4:06 pm 

inspirespirit wrote:
ok. I'll give this Cosmic Ordering a go. Never done it before so not sure how it is supposed to go.

1. Please let the consultants decide to let my son have a hip replacement asap.

2. Please let our bulldog be pregnant.

3. Please find me a new affordable home in a pleasant area of this City.

I will report back. :smile:

As promised, I'm reporting back.

1. The consultants did decide Scott should have his hips replaced. He has his pre-op tomorrow, 21st january.
2. Our little bulldog had 8 puppies.
3. I have literally, just been offered a Housing Association house at half the rent I am paying here, and it is in one of
the nicest areas of the City. My Housing Officer just rang to congratulate me and she said houses very very rarely come up in that area as once people get one, they stay put and they are much sought after.

banny banny :excited: :excited: :excited:

Unread postPosted: Thu, 20 Jan 2011, 6:07 pm 
`
`

Pixie1970 wrote:
I will Cosmic Order myself some DD's :giggle:

DD's !!? :shock: The only DDs that come to mind are Direct Debits or .... AAAARGH ..... not ..... no .... PLEASE don't cosmic order that Dubious Dick anywhere near here .... :hairpull: (mumble mumble)

Unread postPosted: Thu, 20 Jan 2011, 10:31 pm 
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

I think Pixie is referring to something all together different, kk, but "I couldn't possibly comment.".

Unread postPosted: Fri, 21 Jan 2011, 1:25 am 
`
`

Searcher wrote:
I think Pixie is referring to something all together different, kk, but "I couldn't possibly comment.".

:oops: I think I've clicked it now. :giggle:

Unread postPosted: Fri, 21 Jan 2011, 1:23 pm 

I haven't!
Somebody enlighten me, please?

Dunkin' Donuts? :scratchhead:

Unread postPosted: Fri, 21 Jan 2011, 1:30 pm 
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

pm coming up, sammi.

Unread postPosted: Fri, 21 Jan 2011, 1:35 pm 

Quote:
DD's

ahhh Image

Unread postPosted: Fri, 21 Jan 2011, 1:38 pm 
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

O, dear! I must be wrong. Anyway, what are those in your picture, numpty?

Unread postPosted: Fri, 21 Jan 2011, 2:10 pm 

This is what I immediately thought of when I read DD.
:laughing: :laughing:

Unread postPosted: Fri, 21 Jan 2011, 2:18 pm 
Star Member
Star Member

*Umberto puts in his cosmic order for a DD* crazylove

Unread postPosted: Fri, 21 Jan 2011, 2:23 pm 

They look extremely uncomfortable, despite her wide smile, and I bet she gets very bad back ache within a couple of years.
If you ask me they're a handicap, even though they couldn't possibly be real so she must have paid a packet to have them "installed". Why do people mutilate their own bodies like that?
On the other hand, it might be a Photoshop enhanced picture.

Unread postPosted: Fri, 21 Jan 2011, 5:22 pm 
Gold Star Member
Gold Star Member

That's far more than a DD. I used to be an H but never looked like that. You're right, sammi. "Handicap" is the word and painful neck and back. That's why I had the opposite op done 12 years ago. It was a dawdle and one of the best things I ever did.Too much info but I was 2+1/2 pounds lighter!!!!

Unread postPosted: Fri, 21 Jan 2011, 5:38 pm 

:shock: Searcher, poor you. That op. must have been a boost to your morale as well as making you feet better physically. I always imagined you as not very tall (?) so that would have made things even worse. I bet dancing was much easier afterwards too. :excited:

Unread postPosted: Fri, 21 Jan 2011, 5:52 pm 
Star Member
Star Member

Sammi wrote:
They look extremely uncomfortable

I'm sure I'd cope OK. :grin:

Unread postPosted: Fri, 21 Jan 2011, 8:10 pm 

Searcher wrote:
That's far more than a DD. I used to be an H but never looked like that. You're right, sammi. "Handicap" is the word and painful neck and back. That's why I had the opposite op done 12 years ago. It was a dawdle and one of the best things I ever did.Too much info but I was 2+1/2 pounds lighter!!!!

pretty sure they are more than double D's. I goggled 'big boobs', lol, and those were the only ones fairly decent to print. OMG you should see some of them. Absolutely unbelievable.

Gosh Searcher, an 'H' must have been sooo uncomfortable. I'm only a normal D and these are uncomfortable.